Chalet Khione is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Chalet Khione may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24/05/2018.
2. What Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
· information relating to quoting and booking a rental, including information regarding family and travel companion(s) such as names, addresses, email addresses, emergency contacts and special service needs, such as any disability or medical restrictions (which may disclose your religious beliefs), passport information, dates of birth, insurance information, nationality and country of residence.
· information automatically received by us when you use the website, access our marketing information or contact us by email or phone including: Browsing, purchase and search history.
· bank details for payment or return of rent or housekeeping deposit
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
· we may also use software tools such as Google Analytics to measure and collect session information, length of visits to certain pages, repeat visits and page interaction information.
· in addition, if you ‘like’ our page on Facebook or other social media sites we will receive your personal information from these sites. If you were referred to us by a third party such as an agent or another supplier – they may share personal information about you with us
3. What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping and regulation purposes.
· Payment of any relevant tourist tax
· To pass on your information to our local agent and representative in order to fulfil the booking
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
6. Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
7. Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you by contacting us at any time. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com . We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.